Monday, September 8, 2008

Quickie Update

The doctor's appointment today went great. My blood pressure was a perfect 120 over 80. Urine sample was perfect. This was my first appointment to gain weight, I am up 2 pounds in my pregnancy so far. Not bad for being nearly 5 months. My uterus is growing and we heard Tad's heartbeat loud and clear. Praise the Lord. I am thankful for a good report.


This weekend instead of doing productive things like cleaning my house or grading papers, I chose the bedding for Tad and Gurt's room and I started my baby registries at Target.com and Walmart.com. I am so excited to start putting together the nursery. I attached a picture so you can see my inspiration picture.



I love it! It is neutral, but totally cute. I think Tad and Gurt will look great in it.

I am also excited because my wonderful sis-in-law went to a baby consignment sale and bought a car seat & base, gliding rocker & ottoman, and several baby exercisers for us for dirt cheap. It is all really nice stuff that is going to be fun for our sweet kiddos to use. I love buying stuff for these two! I can't wait until we have faces and names to go with them!

Keep me and my two angels in your prayers.

Check in on Saturday - we'll find out Tad's sex!

Mindy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The room is too cute! We are trying to wait until we find out the sex to buy anything for sure! I am so happy to hear you had a good report at the doctor. I love you guys and I am still praying! :)

the knoblocks said...

I am so happy for you guys! You will be in my prayers :)