Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maternity Pictures

These are from a photo shoot with Ashley Ofosu. Visit her work at http://ashleyophotos.blogspot.com/
An update will be coming soon. Between parent-teacher conferences, open house, PTO activities, our 3rd Grade Oklahoma Land Run, church and creating a nursery I have had zero time (or energy) to blog.
A detail filled blog will be coming soon I promise. Okay, Fred :)
Love and best wishes - keep praying for the little man in my baby bump & the little Gurt in my heart.
Lovc, Mindy
My Dad described this picture as "disgusting", thanks Dad! But this is the first time I have ever loved having a belly.
This is a gift from Uncle Lane.
This is our inspiration for Isaac's name. Abraham and Sarah's Isaac was an unexpected blessing whose name means laughter, just like our baby.
This is my favorite.
This is Ry's sister Jilian, carrying our niece Joia, due 6 weeks before Isaac.
A cute quote from our photog.




Bleacher bums in Guthrie.

Love my baby.


















1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look beautiful!! Can't wait to meet him! :)