Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BIG GIANT baby News

I am not exaggerating about my BIG GIANT baby news. I saw Dr. K today. This was my last weigh-in, blood pressure, pee in the cup appointment. Next week I FINALLY get to find out if I am dilated and possibly schedule Isaac's arrival. I can barely wait!

I asked Dr. K if he had any idea how big Isaac might be. He pressed around on my belly and said, and I quote, "Oh, probably 8 pounds, well, maybe 7 and a half pounds." I am not done and Isaac gains roughly a half pound or more a week. Holy cow. If he for some reason stays in there until his due date then he is going to be a mammoth baby! I told my Mom that he will probably come out and ride his tri-cycle home.

Anyways, I am pumped and we are just a little closer to holding him. I can't wait!

Keep praying! All my love.

Mindy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

CONGRATS on your wonderful news --- can't wait to hear when Isaac actually shows up!!! We have been following your progress since Aubrey shared your blog with us and are thrilled that God has blessed you with your own baby and pray that your adoption will work out soon ---- you will make fantastic parents! God bless your precious little family! Love, Gloria and Tom Blackwell