Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's A...........

Drumroll please (think christmas vacation style)...........It's a............... POST FROM RYLAND! Sorry to get your hopes up, but no we don't know whether our baby is going to be an nfl star or wnba player yet. We will soon though! We are going to have a 3d ultrasound done on Sept. 13th to find out the sex of our tad. So we all shall soon find out.
I am posting to ask you all to say a prayer for my prescious wife today. It is the first day of school for Edmond teachers and I know it will probably be an exhausting day for her. Just ask God to give her strength and to feel good. I know she is really excited about getting back in the classroom, but it also means being on your feet all day and dealing with crazy third graders. We have been so blessed to have you praying for us. God is so good.


This is a picture that we took at 12 weeks or so. Our friend Stephanie gave us this little baby doll that is the size of a 12 week old baby. Kinda weird, but also really amazing to think that our little tad doesn't really resemble a tadpole anymore. I think Mindy might feel like the baby looks more like this now though..............................

Just like it's Daddy. Well, thanks for reading my post. Have a great day everybody!
-Ryland-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryland, I don't tell you often enough how much I love you and how much you bless my heart...God surely loved our family extra good when He created you for Mindy...you're the best and I love you so much...I can't wait for the 13th....in fact, I am impatiently counting the days...Lord give me patience and Mindy protection every second of this pregnancy and bless Ryland extra good for taking such good care of my baby girl.
Jeana

Anonymous said...

..and God bless my baby Gurt today wherever he may be....I just am feeling in my heart he's close and it won't be long....
JeJe

GOD IS STILL WORKING ON ME. said...

your so funny ry. I am super excited for you and mindy both. and i haven't stopped praying for you. Thank you for being a blessing in my life. I love you.
your fav. cuz.
bethany