Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Evidence

Here is photographice evidence of God's goodness in my life over the last few months:

Isaac, his aunt Jil, and his sweet cousins.

This is the photo that Isaac and Joia will hate me for in 15 years- but seriously, how cute is this????


My little swimmer.



He didn't get the memo about not picking up gravel on the playground.



Rootbeer float and mommy's cell phone. He always has his priorities in order.




Squinty mommy and 2 cute boys breaking in Jeje's new pool.





Paw-pa makes sure he has plenty of toys.






Linus and his blankie- a sweet morning sight.







Tired blue eyes after a morning at the zoo with mommy.








Reading an Elmo book with Mommy at Grannie B's.









Blankie, milk, and dog (woof). This picture will make me cry when he gets older. It is so him.




MMMMwah!





My favorite in-laws. Isaac's Mimi and Poppy on a fun trip to Arkansas.





I've always thought he walks on water. Here's proof.




Dad is teaching him to skip rocks at Heber Lake.





Toes in the water with Mimi.




Poor attention starved child. :)



Do I have to take ANOTHER picture with my Mom?????


Got my puppy- ready to go!


Road trip with Dad and Aunt Hil.



Nana!



Fourth of July- a wash out.




He had a cute patriotic outfit that was promptly removed so he could carry around a fly swatter and play in the rain.


Love and Spongebob PJ's from Jeje.




First "summer buzz" haircut in process.




The "before the haircut" look.




Me and Reverend Russell at Ry's ordination service.



The fit face.




Cake batter- Isaac's first love.
Thank you Jesus for the people in my life that make it so beautiful. If only photographs did it justice...





























2 comments:

Stephany said...

What great pictures! Mindy you don't look pregnant in any of them. You're so pretty. I love your little family and praying everything is working out. Love and miss you all!

singerjil said...

These pics are so great! However...I look totally naked in that first one. Awesome :)