Monday, October 11, 2010

Hope's Nursery

Hope's Nursery


It's been awhile since I finished Hope's nursery. It's just not as fun in a rental house. No painting, no shelving, and some really ugly wallpaper. But I am happy for now. Photog friends, forgive the awful shadows and bad angles- Focus on the cute subject matter in the room.


Hope's room is kind of and orchid/lilac/purply color and the decor is giraffes. I really like it. It's been fun to decorate a girl's room. It is actually the most decorated room in the house. Like I said- it's hard to want to put out all my cute things when I don't know how long we'll be here. Surely someday the Guthrie house will sell and then we can buy "our" home, right? Oh well, no time to worry about that this week.


My baby girl comes tomorrow!!!


The crib where she will spend many peaceful nights.

Dresser/changing table, wall decor, and bow holders.


The top of her armoire. Can't wait to fill the cute picture frames.


Blankie/ burp cloth basket.


Close up of the comforter on her bed.


The crib.





View from the door.




And just because there isn't quite enough cuteness.......



The future big brother.






If Hope is as cute as this guy, I'm done for.
Please pray for me.



























1 comment:

Erin said...

Mindy, it looks great! Prayed for you guys for peace, health and timeliness on Hope's part...! ;)