Tuesday, October 26, 2010

21st Century Birth Announcement

This is what the digital world received on the day Hope was born. We made very few phone calls, but instead updated our friends and family via facebook and twitter.



Mindy Russell It's baby day! Please say a prayer that my Hope passes her first test (APGAR) with a perfect score!
October 12 at 4:58am via Twitter


(Tweeted from the car on the way to the hospital.)


Ryland Russell Today as I sit on the couch in labor and delivery, I am once again thankful I'm a man. http://yfrog.com/6gxpuoj via Twitterrific



Ryland Russell Predictions? Length width and time. Winner gets to name her. via Twitterrific


(We had 20ish people guess- but Ry got the closest.)





Mindy Russell Yeah, my day has been pretty rough so far....
October 12 at 9:33am via Facebook for iPhone





Ryland Russell Just punched Mindy in the leg. She laughed, this is fun. Hope will be here soon! via Twitterrific


(I had just had my epidural and was feeling GREAT, so Ryland wanted to test it out and be sure we were getting out money's worth. We were!!! I didn't feel a thing.)


Ryland Russell Punched = barely tapped.October 12 at 12:41pm via Twitter ·


Mindy Russell Hope is here! Born at 1:08, 7 lbs,1 oz, 21 inches long, looks like her brother. Thank you Jesus!
October 12 at 1:27pm via Twitter


Ryland Russell And so it begins.
October 12 at 3:41pm







No comments: