Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blue Morpho Butterfly

Okay, I know every mother thinks this, but my little boy is brilliant.

No, really.

We were at the pediatrician's office and our doc was doing a few developmental tests- block stacking, pointing to body parts, jumping, (all of which my little Einstein totally rocked!) then she showed him animals and asked him to name them. He got every one. Until she came to the butterfly. He looked at it and without skipping a beat said, "blue morpho butterfly".

Thanks to Diego my little guy thinks all butterflies are blue morphos. Some would say this is a wrong assumption. I think it showcases his brilliance.

Also, his head circumference is in the 95th percentile. I think it's because his little pumpkin head is full of big brains.

Seriously, I don't know how his 10th percentile in weight body holds it up.

No comments: