Monday, April 21, 2008

A Gift for Gurt

Gurt is so lucky to have his sweet cousin, Jaisa, to welcome him into the family. She will be so good at teaching him the ropes and helping him adjust to how things work. I am so glad she will be there for him.

Gurt's aunt Jilian is so generous that she is even having another baby just so Gurt won't be lonely. That's right! Jilian and Jonathan are having another baby. YAY!!!!!!!!! Gurt will have another cousin and Jaisa will be the cutest big sister ever.

I love the thought that Jilian and I could be getting our babies around the same time. It would be amazing for God to bless us both that way. I have always wanted to share the pregnancy experience with someone close to me. I guess we are sharing a mutual "expectancy". (But I get to skip the weight gain and morning sickness, sorry Jil.)

Jon, Jil and Jaisa- congratulations. We love you so much and are thrilled with the thought of "Jaisa- the sequel". Being her aunt and uncle is a bigger blessing than we could ever put into words.

Prayer Focus:
1. Pray for our sweet baby. That God will keep him healthy, safe and loved. Protect him and put someone in his path that will show him love today.
2. Pray for Jon and Jil's little bean. That the Lord will keep this sweet baby safely tucked in her womb until the day that we meet. Pray for comfort and peace for Jilian, that God would provide her with every good thing she needs as He creates this child in her womb.

We love you all. Congratulations again guys!

Mindy and Ryland

1 comment:

Jilian said...

We are so excited! Thank you so much for all of your love and support. I am so thankful to have you as my sweet brother and sister-in-law. It will be such a blessing to share this journey together. I love you both!