Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things to Pray About

Today I found out who our new caseworker is: her name is Maggie. She will be taking Kari's place until Kari returns from maternity leave. Kari is due to give birth on Friday, keep her and her new baby in your prayers. Also pray that Maggie meshes well with us and that we are able to work well together.

Also, we have several friends, employers and loved ones filling out references for us right now - hopefully you are all trying to make us look good! Pray that God uses our references to match us perfectly with baby Gurt.

We are getting ready to hand in more paperwork, we are missing Ryland's social security card, please pray that the process for getting a new one goes swiftly.

As always, keep Gurt in your prayers. I am so in love with this child and every new day brings us closer to holding the child that was created for us.

Love and Hugs!
Ryland and Mindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I've been a little behind, but I am commenting as I go. I hope the social security card thing went well. That's like the time I was going to Honduras and had to fill out a form with my blood type. Uh, what is my blood type? Okay, call my Carnegie dr. Nope! Okay, call my mom's ob dr. Uh that's down in the basement, says the receptionist. We'll call you back...dododo Well Morgan it looks like you were never typed. It seems the nurse forgot to get that on your birth records What! There is no record of my blood type?!?!? What if I had been in an accident. So yes, I had to go to OBI by the capital in OKC and pay $40 to get a vile of blood taken to get my blood type to go on my trip. Whew! BTY it's B+, yes Be Positive! Love you.