Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 Experiences That I Never Want to Have Again

30 Things I Never Want to Experience Again

In honor of my 30th birthday please enjoy my (lighthearted, not serious, not in any way real problems) list of things that I never want to experience again. Feel free to comment on your own!

30. Going to the Social Security building for any reason. 
29. Visiting the recycling center- the smell, oh the smell.
28. The first day of school where I have every bad student I've ever had & I'm not prepared and ohbytheway the bleachers in the gym are your classroom dream. It's brutal.
27. I know it's inevitable, but I don't want to have to attend another funeral for someone I love. 
26. The first _____ after giving birth. You girls know what I'm talking about. It's the nightmare that no one warns you about. Ouch. 
25. Anything at the dentist. Again, inevitable, but still terrifying. 
24. Falling down on front of a crowd. 
23. Introducing someone by the wrong name, or the wrong person altogether. This happened the second time I saw my father-in-law and I wanted to die. 
22. Wearing a bikini in public. My kids wrecked the ole body. 
21. Reading books for a grade. I'm a rebel. 
20. Blow out diapers. 
19. Stomach flu. 
18. Fender benders. 
17. Pimples on picture day. 
16. Living in a town without a Wal-Mart. 
15. Athlete's foot. 
14. My "before" weight. 
13.Dating. 
12. My voice cracking in the middle of singing solo. 
11. Having to put my dogs to sleep. Again, inevitable. 
10. Living away from my husband. 
9. Stitches of any kind. 
8. Verbal confrontations. 
7.Long car rides. 
6.My twenties. They were fabulous, but I prefer to think forward. 
5. Sleeping on a floor. 
4.A day in this world without Ryland, Isaac, and Hope in it. 
3. Sunburns. 
2. Home improvement projects with my hubby. 
1. In all seriousness- my life without my amazing God. The giver of all my experiences, who works them all together for good. I'm grateful. 

Please share an experience that you don't ever want to have again! 

No comments: