Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Did Something Cool Once

Do young'ens even say "cool" anymore?

See, I'm about to turn 30. O-L-D. Wrinkles. Walkers. Arthritis. Social Security. Talking about colon issues in public.

I was born in the stone age known as the 80's.

I have been out of college for many moons now.

I have never watched "Jersey Shore". But I do get excited on laundry Monday when "Boy Meets World" comes on the old MTV. Remember when they used to play music? I do. Cause I'm old.

Anywhoo, I did something young and hip while I was on unintentional blogging hiatus in March. At least, I think it was March. My memory is slipping in my old age.

I went to a midnight premier and saw "The Hunger Games". I have read the books too. Bonus cool points.

It was because my ten-years-younger, beautiful inside and out, much cooler, baby sister-in-law suggested it. I'm glad she did. And she just turned 20, which she thinks is old. Crazy.

I love her a lot. And here is photographic evidence of the one time I did something cool. Hilary was there. And she is cool. She saw me do it.

*The unsung heroes of my one cool night are my in-laws who babysat my kids and let us stay out until 2:30AM. They are very cool*

No comments: