Sunday, October 28, 2012

30

In honor of my 30th birthday and my first 30 days of my 30th year, I am going to attempt to write a few "30" lists. This may be lame, it may be fun, it may be totally random.


To start, I give you, with no further adieu, 30 of my ex-boyfriends....Hmmm......Probably need to make my list longer.......

1. Just Kidding

30 Things I Would Eat All the Time If I Wouldn't Get Fat

30. Banana Pudding
29. Little Debbies
28. Chocolate Tres Leches
27. Chicken Chimichangas with sour cream sauce
26. Chicken and Noodles
25. My Mom's Spaghetti
24. My Mom's chili dogs
23. Indian Tacos
22. Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger
21. Onion Rings
20. Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich with Chick-fil-A sauce
19. Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco- I'm so ashamed!
18. Grannie B cookies from her freezer
17. Sweet Tea
16. Stuffed French Toast with strawberries from IHOP
15. Panera Bread's Orange Scones- oh my lawdy
14. Classic Italian Sub from Arby's
13. My MIL's Paula Deen's Chicken and Rice Casserole
12. Creme filled chocolate frosted donut from Krispy Kreme
11. My MIL's Orange Pound Cake
10. Diet Dr. Pepper by the Gallon
9. Loaded Baked Potatoes
8. Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
7. Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls
6. Grannie B's Taco Salad
5. Schlotsky's Chicken and Bacon Club
4. Pizza from Hideaway
3. Tuscan Cheese Bread from Pepperoni Grill with oil and Vinegar
2. Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Cheesecake- any flavor

There you have it. This list could also be called 30 reasons it took me two freakin years to lose my baby weight. Or 30 things I'd like to be eating except I am on a diet. Or 30 Reasons I might be pre-diabetic.Or thirty things I might be fantasizing about when you think I'm listening....

What would you eat if it wouldn't stick to you and make you dough-y?

No comments: