Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Moment Made to Worship

Last night as I listened to my hubby sing "How He Loves" in a d-now worship experience, I held my little purple tutu'd princess and sang along in the back of a crowded room. She played with my hair and played peek-a-boo through my scarf, rubbing her face against mine and giggling happily.

It may seem that it would be a distraction but it was quite the opposite. As I sang the words "Oh, how he loves us..." I just couldn't help feeling that powerful love right down to my soul. It was a moment made for worship. God had my heart.



My kids are a source of stress, mess, exhaustion, and frustration, but I can't look at them as anything but a gift from God. And in a moment like that one, worshipping my creator who gave me my little princess and my funny guy, I felt loved. And so very grateful that God loved me enough to give me two little pieces of messy, chaotic, happiness to love and mother. Oh, how He loves.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a sweet moment with your little lady. Kudos to you for recognizing the moment and savoring it.